Sunday, December 7, 2008

I will never tire....


Tonight, I saw that Home Alone was on TV. It had already started but I thought that we could watch it anyway, usually Steve likes it. I fell asleep almost directly...Usually, STEVE falls asleep.

I woke up at the first, "Oh, tee hee, ah". You really have to be around my husband when he laughs when he is watching this movie. He was trying to be quiet...with each horrendous act that Kevin does to the two burglars, he got louder and louder. When the burglars are slipping down the iced steps, the blow torch on one of their heads, the fire starter on the door knob, the rope being cut and the men hitting the wall...it sends him into a fit of laughter!

I never tire of watching him watch this movie. It is a tradition since 1990 when we saw the movie for the first time in the theater. And I never tire of listening to him laugh. For a man who does not like to watch something over and over this movie is certainly the exception.

Today...Watching Home Alone with my husband every Christmas...one of my favorite things!




No comments: