Monday, April 13, 2009

She came, we had fun, and not she leaves....

One of our outings was to Port Townsend

No, not these pampered pouches that we saw in a Port Townsend store...notice the tilt of the head. Yes, I asked someone if I could take a picture of these pooches!

Jane! And her timer shots. We were driving around Port Townsend and saw this salmon...and since Jane LOVES BIG animals...we all posed in front of this one...
It was beautiful. We took the ferry to Port Townsend, and then had lunch on the deck. We found out after we got our food that they don't guarentee the food if a sea gull flies over...hmmmmm....didn't really think about that!
This is the view from the deck!

AND again, we had to measure our selves...hmmm...I think I am leaning into her...She really isn't taller than me. It's an optical illusion!!!
It was raining on Easter Sunday and Jane had to find my "dress" coat from the 90's and wear it to church. I am kind of glad she did...I really didn't think it was SOOOOOOOOO bad until I saw it on her...I would have made fun of someone with this coat on....hmmm....wonder how many times in the past 5 years that there were giggles behind my back!
We had a great time. It was good that she came but....
we did miss Andy and thank him for letting Jane come out here! Thanks Andy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny! Good job blogging! I love the blue coat! It looked great with the polka-dotted shirt waist dresses....