Friday, October 21, 2011

Bismarck social life for the Fish and Nana

One of the things that I thought when I went to Bismarck with my little fish* was that there are so many grandparents who can do this anytime. I cried several times when I thought of the privlege I had to take Emma to Bismarck for the weekend.
Many of the ladies got together on Saturday morning. I had been Bible study with most of the ladies and it was so good to see them all.
Emma was a real hit at the party and much like her personality, thought that she really shouldn't shut her eyes because she might just miss something.

There was quite a crew there and for many of them it had been between 4-7 years since I had seen them!
In that amount of time, so many things had happened to this small group of ladies. But no matter what had happened or will happen, this group solidly stands on their faith.



Emma found Emmy Rose, a bear that lives at Kris' house. It was funny because little Emma was shy and very attached to me. That made my heart sing.
It really was a fun time for all of us. Thank you so much for a very fun time with friends.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: