Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day in the East*

*It always cracks me up when friends here ask when I am going "east" to the Midwest....

Good bye has always been hard. Yesterday was no different! I knew it was going to be hard...we went to Emma's daycare and washed her hands and dropped her off...Nana cried...Emma rolled!

I am so thankful for my husband who misses me but allows me to spend this time with our kids. I love watching the changes that occur in the time I spend with my grandchildren. I love the women that our daughters have become. I love the men in their lives and how they enrich both of our girls in such a variety of ways. I love seeing my daughters happy in their lives and how God is using each of them in their lives. I love seeing the love that others have for them. I love knowing that there are people when I am not there that they can call and they will get the support that they need. What a perfect blessing to spend this time with them.

Oh, and I already know when I will be back. See you in September and October. I love you!

As a special time last night...I slept in my own bed.

God is so good....How I praise Him for his abundant life He has given me.


No comments: