Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We are free...freedom comes with a price....

Last week Steve took me on another "trip." We had several stops to make, but the first stop we made was Tahoma National Cemetery...

I was surprised at the emotion that I felt when we drove up to the gate.






I realized that we had so much to be thankful for. We are free. We have freedom of speech. We have opportunities. And we need to say thank you...

and we need to pray for those young men who right now are fighting to keep our freedoms.

Father, I thank you for those young men and women who are fighting for America's freedom in places that are so far from their homes. God place your hand of protection on them. Jesus, make your presence know to them. Father, you know what real freedom is and you understand sacrifice because you gave your son for each one of us. Help us to remember to keep them in our thoughts and prayers, in Your name, Amen

No comments: