Sunday, March 22, 2009

And the winner is....

A couple of weeks ago, Steve and I went to the home show in Lynden, WA and as we were leaving, we saw a basket that Comcast was giving away. I asked where the registration place was and off we went to register.

I have to take a break here...the last time we did this I thought that I was going to win or just register for...a little Crayola Bunny...sooooo cute. We registered and went home and got the call...we WON the Crayola Bunny. We went to the mall in our "new" 1984 Jetta. We walked into the card shop and guess what...our little bunny was 4' high and 4' wide. Yep, we put the kids in the back and then CB was stuffed into the back seat!!!!

We registered on Saturday...On Tuesday, last week, I got a call. I had won the gift!!! And what did I find????
A Wii
yep! we got a Wii. In addition they had the basket filled with all kinds of comcast stuff, another game called "Carnival" and a few free on-demand movies.
It was great. I went to pick it up on Friday. I had KIND OF remembered that I saw Wii but figured that it was a game. I asked the man when I picked it up, "Is that really a Wii?" When he said yes, I have to say, I did make a small, very small, scene. OKAY...I screamed and laughed.
PS...we went home and I was determined that we were going to hook this up. After several attempts...Steve said, "I'm okay if we wait until Jane comes over Easter." So, we have a wii (Betsy said, "I don't think it's that hard because Jon just hooked it up.") and we will wait until Jane comes...she is our little techie set up and she is SOOOOOOO patient with us. (especially as we get up there in age! :-) ) Stay tuned for pictures of us playing...after Easter.

No comments: