Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exercise update....


Steve called from work one day and said...who are you trying to kid...you just said that you were in your mid 40's.


That was then...On Friday, I went to "Gutts and Butts" class. A 30 minute class that works on...well, you know. We did some exercises and I was okay.


Then, i got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. HMMMMMMMM I realized that something was drastically WRONG!!!!!! Yep, I HURT.


by morning...I could go up the stairs but coming down my walk resembled someone who had a wooden leg Or had suffered from polio. I kind of throw my hips out to get down the stairs.


My exercise age.....upper 80's I thought exercise was supposed to make you feel younger!


But my dear friend said...we must continue on so Monday morning I am back at the gym...right after I gum my breakfast and race the others to the door...HMMMMM here is a thought...I started this program at the Senior Center and moved to the regular gym...maybe the move wasn't so good.

No comments: