Friday, January 30, 2009

Yeah it worked...Christmas Snow...

Christmas day, because of the snow, Steve and I went for a drive around Ferndale and Bellingham.

the snow that we had had was beautiful. It was so peace-filled. So we donned our boots, camera in hand and set out to explore the snow.

We went to the cemetery, the county roads, and Whatcom Falls. it was just as beautiful as I thought it would be. If we had a sound thingy in our computer I would have uploaded music. So, you will have to hum something that makes you feel content. That is how I felt this Christmas. It wasn't a horrible time like I thought it would be without our kids and my sister and her husband. It was a grown-up realization that family is so important to me but we were able to enjoy the day with just the two of us...

No comments: