Monday, January 5, 2009

Here they are....

Somehow the pictures come first...I am working with a computer that is still not playing nice...
Yes, Easter was part of our triplet routine...
I wanted to include me...I had the matching blouse...Jane's first Christmas. Jane never liked the matching dresses...she got to wear them again!
Even as they got older...we had to match...hmmmm...One of these things are not like the others, one of these things are not the same...so which one isn't like the others? He just wasn't a team player!

There were so many other homemade disasters but after spending the time and the energy to sew them...we had to wear them AND SMILE
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That's all I can say!! Wow! I wish I had a sweater like that! That is something else! You girls were quite the fashionistas!
-Joy :)