Monday, January 5, 2009

What happens to mothers of more than one daughter?

Betsy had a normal life until her sister was born. Christmas came and she had cute little dresses from the local children's store bought by her grandmother (Betsy told everyone that her beautiful dresses were bought from KMart because that was her favorite store.) The same thing happened at Easter. She would go to church with her little hat and dress and shiny black shoes. She was cute and girlie. But then it happened...For some unexplanable reason...something happened to ME when Jane was born.



The first evidence that something was wrong came just weeks after Jane was born. Jane was born on Flag day (June 14th for those of you who aren't up on your holidays) By the 4th of July, I turned into this maniac that had to have matching dresses FOR ALL OF US. Just so you know, I did work on Steve but he never sucumed to the sickness that over took me every Christmas and Easter.



I wish that I had enough room and time to show you every creation but I am pretty sure you will get the idea. Don't think that there weren't rules. I had them....hmmm, maybe this is where our girls get their internal rules that sometimes I just don't understand.



So...sit back and watch the parade of Matching outfits...and remember...this isn't all of them!
And when people said, "Oh, Look at the Linda and the girls!" I thought they thought it was cool...now I have to wonder.



And that is one of my favorite things.

No comments: