Friday, July 23, 2010

North Dakota Nursery CHECK

I flew to Fargo July 13 to help Jane and Andy with the nursery.
What began as a black and white and grey nursery turned out to be
orange, green and yellow!!!
It was a fun and busy week. We painted, sewed, and assembled furniture.
Betty, Betsy's mother-in-law, joined the fun!!! and painted the bookcase trim.
We weren't going to paint the shelves but a coat of white paint...by Betsy and Jane!
Andy came home for the weekend and weighed in on the colors of paint and was
excited about the stripes!!!!
When Betsy went to a "ceramic" shop, she thought that she needed to MAKE something for the nursery. You really can't tell how beautiful it is...the picture doesn't do it justice.
(Betsy reads my blog!!!!)
Another miracle will enter the picture in November. Jane would like it on November 11 because she does like holidays for birthdays ... she was born on Flag Day!!!
Betsy would like the baby to come on November 30 because then the baby
would be born on Simon's birthday.
For Jane's sake, her due date is the 22, I hope that Betsy's wish doesn't come true!!!
It is too much past due...so I think Jane's date would be better!
(Jane reads my blog too)
After a week in North Dakota, I am in Nebraska.
BTW: the heat is WONDERFUL!!!! I love it!!! yesterday...105 heat index!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM good.


No comments: