Friday, August 28, 2009

Oregon Coast...Oh, that's a good one

Tillamook....Lincoln City....Depoe Bay....What amazing Creations
It was so fun traveling with these two...I love them both. I asked Steve to go over and sit with Jane...I thought that they would be looking at me...but...no...they decided that the "oh we are so enjoying the scenery we can't even look your way and pose. Let's look natural" pose. Steve was explaining the whole thing and his audience, Jane, was trying not to laugh..
I love them so much!!!

Timer shots are Jane's favorite. She would hold the camera and even before she would look at the picture she would say..."Oh, that's a good one"
Sometimes we had to pose with the locals and Yes this is another timer shot set up by the master of timer shots...Jane
This was in Depoe Bay

We were getting our shoes off to walk in the sand on the beach...Lincoln City...when we got to our motel...the beach was just a ways off and we spent some time there after supper


This was the birthday boy and he even loved the sand and the sound of the waves crashing on the shores....

In my life, God has given me many treasures. 36 years ago, He showed me the love of His Son and continues to fill my life with His presence and His treasures. He has placed His bow in the sky after a rain and that is a treasure. He has calmed me and filled me with His peace and that was a treasure. 35 years ago, He gave me this man and this week Steve celebrated His 62 birthday.
How I praise Him that His gifts have not stopped....for many treasures have followed:
Betsy
Jane
Jon
Simon
Mazie
Andy*
Family
Friends
Family that are friends
I could go on and on....
What an amazing God we serve
Oh, that's a good One!!!!
*In order of coming into to our family...Okay, so technically, Andy was really there before Simon...

No comments: