Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just some thoughts....

My Father has a path laid out for me...
He has a life plan for me, a plan that will not harm me...
Much like these tracks, when I stay on track...
His plan is amazing.
It is when I let other things get in the way and I get derailed
from His almighty plan that my ride is not smooth...
And once that happens, I do really stupid things...like

sometimes I try to hide from His presence...I peak out and see Him and much like a child...I don't think He sees me. I do things that I know isn't in His plan for me...
and then try to hide from Him.
Once I come out of hiding, confess my wayward ways, and restore my relationship with Him...I
always wonder why I waited so long....




And then other times...I wonder what He sees in me? Why is it that He cares for me so much? What did I do to deserve His love and care?


And then I remember...I don't deserve His love!
He cares for me. He loves me. He protects me.
He keeps His arms around me and wants to keep me safe.
And He has a plan for me...
What an amazing God He is!!!
I can't praise Him enough for what He did on the cross for me.
I can't imagine what my life would be like if ...
I did not have Him to guide me...
I could not come to Him daily...
And I did not have His loving care for me...
Praise His Holy and Magnificent Name.