Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The month in review...

T'was the days after Christmas and the quiet seems loud, All the presents have been opened and family have gone home.
It has been an amazing Christmas month with so many wonderful times with friends and family.
The month began with a trip to Seattle with a group of dear friends.
The DWIPS (Dangerous Women In Progress) set off on the train to see Seattle and this year...
White Christmas at the theater...I think 6th Avenue theater...
this year, Sue couldn't go so we adopted Anne and she did just fine with the rest of us, and didn't seem to be embarrassed when a man from another car came back to our car because...he HEARD women talking...ooooooo
We laughed and enjoyed the gift that God has given us...a friendship based in Christ and forged in love.

Barb, Anne, and I were the quiet ones...believe me...we were little church mice compared to the other ladies...

Anita, Peggy, Pam, and Phyllis were the ones who created the ruckus...after all, the man kept coming back to tell them jokes and didn't even notice the church mice across the isle.

White Christmas was wonderful. I loved the singing, the dancing, the story...what a kick off to the Christmas month.
God has given this gift to me and I am so thankful to Him for allowing these strong women in my life to challenge me on a daily basis.

No comments: