Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bunnies, Bees, and Believe it or not!

Several weeks ago, we spotted this rabbit in the yard. It looks like a former pet and when talking to a neighbor about "Bunny" she figured that the rabbit wouldn't last long with all of the cats and the dogs in the neighborhood.
Well, Bunny has adopted the cats. Where they go, she goes...and she really likes this black cat. Yes, she really is touching the cat!
As you can tell, they are a match made in....heaven????????
Today, I was watching this out the window....
In case you can't tell, there are wasps completely enclosing a bird house...yes, I think they have done this with all of our bird houses. We'll wait until nightfall and then we will neutralize them with a PETA approved spray to put them into a sleep state, and then transport the little darlings to another place more suitable to build a hive than outside my back door...okay, so we're going to annihilate them! I saw a movement under our table and...
There was Bunny. She was preening and cleaning herself and I wondered what she had been up to since we had been gone for 10 days. I wondered if she realized that I really do love the bunnies and wanted her to be here. I am a Bunny lover...Steve...he is Elmer Fudd!
It appears that it was not my house at all that Bunny was liking. She was waiting for her little friend to come home and she ran over and greeted her. Much to her dismay...she could not get under the fence. I am guessing that the neighbor is well aware that her cat has brought home a stray!

No comments: