Monday, September 29, 2008

His canvas is vast and His pictures are amazing!

We took a quick trip up the mountain yesterday. It was an amazing testimony of the powerand the creativity of God.





This is the reflection of the top of one of the mountains near Mt. Baker into one of the mountain lakes.


















this is the WHOLE picture.























Nooksack Falls in the fall






































So this is by a mountain stream ... again...the water is down...

What I do love is that it was a day that was filled with God's paintings...Maybe I'll get the hang of this later....


Nooksack Falls...although it is amazing...the spring falls is overwhelming.


Really, I am trying to put pictures into the blog. I loved the rock formations we saw along the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cloves,

The pics are pretty! I am glad you had a good time! ~J