Friday, November 5, 2010

Introducing...the newest member of our family

Well, I have waited long enough to try to figure out how to upload my pictures....we are so excited because:
Emma Anah
weighing in at 6# 7 oz at birth
Today weighs a whopping 5# 10 oz
18.5 inches long
born: October 28, 2010
She was early by 4 weeks and she and Jane are doing beautifully. She is a beautiful little girl which, if my pictures would cooperate, you would see that she is beautiful.
I was flying home from a visit...planning to fly at Thanksgiving when little Emma was due. I have change my flight and will be meeting this angel on November 15...am I excited...absolutely.
We are praising God for this little miracle.
Pictures will be added...I am determined!

1 comment:

Tengesdal 4 said...

http://www.tengesdal4.blogspot.com for a glimpse of this gorgeous baby!