Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have started but....


it isn't the trees that excite me...we have many of the trees up, some decorated, we have lots to finish. but when we sit in our family room, it is this little (and still not complete) corner that excites me...why? It's a little cupboard that Steve made for our daughters and their rocking chair. Am I wishing they were little again? Have I popped my cork? Do I have bats in the belfry? Nope...this little corner reminds me that our house will be filled with people at Christmas. And who will use this little corner? Why, Simon and Mazie of course!!! I'll update you when it's done...complete with Simon and Mazie. The Tengesdals (all of them...Jon, Betsy, Simon, and Mazie AND Carl, Betty, and Jerod, AND Joy and Issac AND Issac's mom, Pixie) are coming for Christmas. Is there possibly a down side to this excitement????? Yep! Andy and Jane can't join us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: